Friday 9 November 2012

Breakfast granola.

I have been obsessed with granola since as long as I remember. I would always buy a granola pot ready made from M&S, which would set me back about £3 a time, so when I finally realised you can buy granola in cereal-sized boxes I was ecstatic. I now have it every morning, as it's a great way of getting calcium in me as well as slow release energy, perfect for a long day at uni.

I had this granola for brunch out at a lovely cafe called CJs in Canterbury (which I totally recommend!). It was so big I just couldn't finish it, much as I wanted to! 




The three simple ingredients:
  • Granola of any variety, although the Dorset Cereal one is absolutely amazing
  • plain or vanilla yoghurt
  • drizzle of honey
I don't think I even need to do instructions! Pour the granola into a bowl, smother in yoghurt and drizzle on honey. Phenomenal.


No comments:

Post a Comment